- Bulgarian Poetry
- Maintained by Dragomir R. Radev.
- Cypriot Poetry
- Courtesy of Turgut Durduran's Cyprus page.
- Cypriot &
Cyprus-related Poetry & Literature
- This one's from Panayiotis Zaphiris' Cyprus page.
- Antreas P. Hatzipolakis
- Anthologies of Greek Poetry in English
and in Greek, with
on-line versions and translations and links to other sites.
- Greek Poetry in translation
- My own translations (with Andrea Christofidou) of some Karyotakis
- A grand introduction to Irish poetry, with information about poets and
their work, plus poetry on line, relevant Usenet groups, other sites...
Well worth a visit.
- Lithuanian poetry
- A large collection of Lithuanian poetry translated into English,
maintained by Valdas Anelauskas.
- Daphne Manoussakis'
- Not a page of Daphne's poetry, but Daphne's page of poetry. Various
Greek poets (in Greek and English), plus a selection of non-Greeks, and
links to other sites.
Some on-line, some not
- The Poetry
- Huge list of poetry magazines with details of addresses, editors, etc.
- Apples & Oranges,
Oranges & Apples
- Ed. Tom Fallon.
- The Echo
- An on-line poetry magazine.
- Poetry journal, ed. Thomas Fortenberry.
- This links to the introduction page, which leads to a history of the
Review and to the main Web site.
- Poet's Park
- "On-line chapbook"
- A Canadian poetry on-line magazine.
- Word Salad
- An on-line poetry magazine, edited by Lynn Krupey.
- words worth
- Magazine. A surprise, this discovery, because I was one of the
founding editors (and publishers) of the original words worth back in the
mid 70s. Best wishes to Alaric Sumner, the editor (and the other founder).
- Association of
- Without little presses, there's a vast amount of writing (and a vast
number of writers) that wouldn't have seen the light of day.
- Austin Texas
International Poetry Festival
- This used to be the "Austin Poetry Scene", and offers the
same mix of on-line poetry, information about events, venues, poets, etc.
- Details of Society, Events, Projects, etc.
Some are poets, some not; some feature their own work, some
Clark's Poetry Page
- On-line poetry from a small selection of poets, details of Douglas
Clark's own work and his small press, plus a long list of relevant links.
Freed's Poetry Homepage
- His poetry, on line.
- Moonrabbit Blues
- Lee Ann Roripaugh's "Poetry Cyber-Salon & On-Line
Bookstore". A large site, offering a variety of poetry resources.
- Poetry Cafe
- Maintained by Dennis M. Gaughan. Huge poetry site, including an
anthology of contemporary poetry, access to a database of poetry ancient
and modern, and Web resources.
- Poetry on
- Prop. Richard Soos. A large amount of poetry by various people, plus
a huge list of related sites.
- The Poetry Section
- My contributions - some serious, some not - plus translations from
Kavafis and Karyotakis.
- Prop. Sven L.L. Rafferty. Although he has his own poems here, the
main attractions are the huge lists of poets' pages, poetry on the Web,
- James Poulakos
- Just three of his own poems here.
Writers on the Internet
- Maintained by Andrew Crumey. You have to wade through a fair bit of
guff (and self-advertisement) before you get to the nitty gritty, but
it's there, and it's big, and it's good. It's devoted to Scottish writers
in general, so if it's poets you're after, you'll have to comb through the
- An eclectic collection of poems from all over the world.
"English Server": Poetry
- A selection of petry on line, from Ovid to Longfellow, Beowulf to
Poe, anonymous to cummings.
Celebration of Women Writers
- Massive, vastly ambitious site. There's an alphabetical list of
writers, including many poets, with links to Web sites where they exist.
- The Centerfold Online
- Difficult to describe in a few words; look for yourself. Includes Project Equinox.
- The Electronic Poetry Centre
- Based at the University of Buffalo.
- Internet Poetry Archive
- At the University of North Carolina. On-line poetry from a selection
- Online Writing
- "Join free, get your writings seen, get comments, debate, join contests, role play and enjoy. Submit journals, poetry,
stories or anything text based. Signup is fast. This is a writing critique forum."
- Have a look at this site by all means, but beware!: you might want first to read these warnings:
- Writing Scams
- Literary Contest Caution
- Yahoo: Poetry
- The relevant section from the Yahoo database.