Evolution of dislocation density distributions in copper during tensile deformation
J Jiang, TB Britton, AJ Wilkinson
Acta Materialia (2013), available on line 16th September 2013
Assessing the precision of strain measurements using electron backscatter diffraction - Part 1: Detector assessment
TB Britton, J Jiang, R Clough, E Tarleton, AI Kirkland, AJ Wilkinson
Ultramicroscopy (2013) available online 21 August 2013
Probing Deformation and Revealing Microstructural Mechanisms with Cross-Correlation-Based, High-Resolution Electron Backscatter Diffraction
TB Briton, J Jiang, PS Karamched, AJ Wilkinson
JOM (2013), vol. 65, 1245-1253
Mapping type III intragranular residual stress distributions in deformed copper polycrystals
J Jiang, TB Briton, AJ Wilkinson
Acta Materialia (2013), vol. 61, 5895–5904
Direct detection of electron backscatter diffraction patterns
AJ Wilkinson, G Moldovan, TB Britton, A Bewick, R Clough, and AI Kirkland
Physical Review Lettters (2013), vol. 111, 065506
Meet us at
UK Semiconuctors Conference 2013
Sheffield, UK, 3-4 July 2013
- Arantxa V-C on 'Electron Backscatter Diffraction Analysis of Tilt, Twist and Strain Variations in MOVPE GaN on Sapphire'
Microscopy and Microanalysis 2013
Indianapolis, IN 4-8 August 2013
- Angus W on 'Strain Mapping with Electron Back Scatter Diffraction: Sensitivity Studies and Pattern Remapping'
GADEST2013 - Gettering and Defect Engineering in Semiconductor Technology
Oxford, UK, 22-27 September 2013
- Angus W on 'Lattice strain, rotation and defect assessment in GaN and other semiconductors using electron backscatter diffraction'
Nanomechanical Testing in Materials Research and Development IV - Engineering Conferences Internationa
Olhão, Algarve, Portugal, 6-11 October 2013
- presentations by Jicheng Gong and James Herring
Materials Science and Technology 2013
Montreal, Canada, 27-31 October 2013
- presentations by Yi, Jun and Angus on 'Deformation at Grain Boundaries'
Las Vagas, USA, 2-6 December 2013
- Dave Collins invited presentation on 'Quantifying strain path effects using diffraction methods'