Social Membership of the AOUP.
- Social membership is open to University AOUP members who choose to pay the annual subscription
- For £5 per person per year, you can become a social member and join in all the excursions and other activities. Payment is due on 1 January each year (please pay by standing order if you can, as it reduces our paperwork) Subscription Renewals Form. Anyone who has not paid by 31 January will be assumed to have withdrawn from social membership. See ‘Contacts’ below for details of how to re-new your membership.
- Further information about events can be found here
- The Association has an e-mail list which is used to send supplementary information to Social members. Please email if you would like to be added to this list. It is helpful if you state roughly where you live.
Contact the following people with your queries, either by letter, e-mail or phone, as shown.
Letters should be sent to:
The Map House
Oxford, OX2 9AU
120 North Street,
E-mail or phone:
- General: Chairman Gilliane Sills email@example.com or 01865 721644
- Secretary: Jan Allen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscriptions: Treasurer Geoff Clough email@example.com
- Subscriptions Re-newal: Please send your cheque or standing order instruction to The Treasurer, 46 Laurel Drive, Southmoor, Oxfordshire OX13 5DJ
- This website: Webmaster, Rosemary Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events bookings: Events administrator Caroline Carpenter, email@example.com
- Pensions: Pensioner Welfare Officer, Marie Hough (01865) 616203 (direct line with voicemail),firstname.lastname@example.org