Jakub M. Sikorowski
Some links that I use now
Web Physics links A collection of useful links to sites
- A nice String Theory books review/comparison.
- String Theory lecture notes
- QFT lecture notes
- SUSY lecture notes
- AdS-CFT lecture notes
- Large N Field Theories, String Theory and Gravity (O. Aharony, S.S. Gubser, J. Maldacena, H. Ooguri, Y. Oz)
- TASI Lectures: Introduction to the AdS/CFT Correspondenc (Klebanov)
- Introduction to Gauge/Gravity Duality (Polchinski)
Summer Schools Here is a couple of links to summer school I went/plan to go:
- Saalburg Summer School I would like to recommend this summer school particularly, due to its nice atmosphere and pedagogical value. Website contains links to many past lecture notes.
- Particle physics lectures (TASI videos)