- 2010 - Present, Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in Biomedical Engineering, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- Recipient of The Felix Scholarship, working on mathematical modeling and estimation of Cerebral Blood Perfusion using Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast MRI
- July 2006 - May 2009, Masters in Medical Science and Technology from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, India
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) 9.05 (max 10). Thesis: Non-invasive Dynamic Imaging of Lower Limb Threatening Vasculopathy using Flat-panel Volumetric Computed Tomography, work performed at Department of Radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- July 2000 - February 2006, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Madurai Medical College, affiliated to Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, India
- First Class Honours with one year clinical residential internship
Specialized Courses and Workshops:
- Awarded with certificate research course on "Design and Conduct of Clinical Trails" (Sep - Oct 2008) by Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Workshop on "Current Concepts in Spin Labelling and Contrast Enhanced Perfusion MRI" (Sep 2011) by European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology at Oxford, UK
- Workshop on "Perfusion MRI: Standardization, Beyond CBF & Everyday Clinical Applications" (Oct 2012) by International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Summa cum Laude merit award at 20th Proceeding of International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2012, Melbourne, Australia.