Library shelfmark: CZ
Below are the links to the external websites. Language Centre takes no responsibility for the content of these websites.
- Czech at Oxford
- Dr. James Naughton's Czech links page Dr. Naughton is the University's lecturer in Czech and Slovak; his page provides links to Czech newspapers, corpus, other Czech and Slovak site, on-line anthologies and television and radio broadcasting.
- OXAM Digital copies of most of the official examination papers (including the Honours School Examination for Modern Languages) presented by the University of Oxford since 1999-2000. Please note: access is limited to those in the Oxford domain. The listening comprehension and discourse topics examinations are in the library with audio cassettes available for the listening comprehension examination
- REES Web Database of weblinks to Russian and Eastern European Studies sites.
If you can't find the media you want in the language you want, try our multilingual page
- Pritomnost Czech cultural and political journal
- Can't find online radio for your language? Try our multilingual page