Library shelfmark: HE
Below are the links to the external websites. Language Centre takes no responsibility for the content of these websites.
- Hebraica, Judaica and Semitics, Bodleian Libraries
- Oxford Chabad Society
- Academy of the Hebrew Language
- Jewish Language Research website
- Virtual Jerusalem
- If you can't find the media you want in the language you want, try our multilingual page
- Hebrew at Standford online lessons
- Modern Hebrew project work of the University of Texas Linguistics Research Centre. Includes tutorials, documents and various other Web-based tools. Includes: audio and video files for listening practice and comprehension; online tutorials for both beginners and intermediate students. The audio files include the recordings to accompany Esther Raizen's Modern Hebrew for Beginners and Modern Hebrew for Intermediate Students, both of which are in the Language Centre Library. Also has a directory of links.
- Foundation Stone - Hebrew tutorial
- Maimonide's Mishneh Torah manuscript from the Bodleian Library