Irish Gaelic Links
Library shelfmark: IR
See also the Gaelic links page
Below are the links to the external websites. Language Centre takes no responsibility for the content of these websites.
- Celtic at Oxford for undergraduates, for graduates
- History of Ireland: primary documents
- Irish language article in wikipedia
- BBC Irish Online lessons
- Bitesize Irish Gaelic for beginners
- Digital Dialects Irish page for beginners
- Gaeltalk Online Irish language course.
- Gaelge ar an Ghréasán
- Interactive Irish lessons for beginners
- The Irish People´s lessons for beginners
- Gaelic learners' materials online
- School of Celtic Studies (Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies)