Library shelfmark: LA
Below are the links to the external websites. Language Centre takes no responsibility for the content of these websites.
- Bibliotheca augustana
- Classics at Oxford
- Electronic Resources for Classicists: Second Generation
- Grex Lantine Loquentium "study and use of Latin as a living language among academics, students and amateurs across traditional language borders. Anyone is free to use and contribute to the discussion groups as long as it is in Latin. (HUMBUL)
- The intelligent person's guide to the Latin language by William Harris. See also his Scrinium Latinum: a toolbox of matierals for the intelligent study of Latin
- Labyrinth Latin Library from Martin Irvine and Deborah Everhart at Georgetown University. See also their Latin culture resources
- Latin Language and Literature Resources contains many useful links for grammar, literature, vocabulary
- Notre Dame University Archive project offering searching by word stem or word ending for about 15,000 words, English to latin and Latin to English. Provides useful links to other dictionary and grammar sites including: 'Whitaker's Words' (with a 30,000 word vocabulary).
- The North American Institute for Living Latin Studies
- Perseus Dictionaries, grammar, syntax, texts. A reference website.
- Reading Classics Gateway
- Resources for Latin Language study From the University of Houston Modern and Classical Languages Department.
- Resources from the University of New York
- Latin resources from Marie Bolchazy
- VRoma A virtual community for the teaching of Classics
- Wheelock Latin exercises