Oxford University Libraries
- Bodleian Library which includes:
- Bodeian Japanese Library
- Institute for Chinese Studies
- Radcliffe Science Library which includes a multilingual reference collection
- Slavonic and Modern Greek Library
- Taylor Institution Library
- Go to Bodleian Library for more information on other Oxford University libraries, the site also provides information on electronic resources available and training and workshops.
- Oxfordshire Central Library which has a good choice of languages including BSL (British Sign Language) and world literature.