I'm a graduate student in philosophy interested in metaphysics, epistemology, and the philosophy of mind.
Publications and forthcoming papers:
- "Inexact knowledge without improbable knowing" Inquiry, 56(1):30-53, 2013.
- "Knowing against the odds" (with Cian Dorr and John Hawthorne) Philosophical Studies, 170(2):277-87, 2014.
- "Knowledge, counterfactuals, and determinism" Philosophical Studies, forthcoming.
- "Diamonds are forever" (with Cian Dorr) Nous, forthcoming.
- "Higher-Order Contingentism, Part 1: Closure and Generation" (with Peter Fritz) Journal of Philosophical Logic, forthcoming.
- "Reality is not structured" Analysis, forthcoming. (down for revision)
- "Perception and plenitude" (with John Hawthorne) in preparation for a volume on singular thought edited by Rachel Goodman
- "Williamson on necessitism and plural quantification" in preparation for Williamson on Modality, Juhani Yli-Vakkuri and Mark McCullagh (eds.)
Work in progress: