Still Sunday Mornings
Every Sunday 10.00 – 11.30
Still a good time of the week for a relaxed visit - space to draw, a chance to study or simply
to stand and stare.
At 10.45 watch a 45 minute audio-visual presentation featuring Sir David Attenborough, introducing many familiar, and some easily missed, treasures of the collections.
Add variety to your visit
- Use the Audio Guide (£2) to learn about the displays, with a selection of more than 100 objects to choose from.
- Try the self-guided Highlights Trail for an introduction to all three galleries. Recommended for first time visitors and those with disabilities.
- Borrow or download one of the illustrated Introductory Guides to explore popular subject areas in more depth.
- With the help of our friendly staff, pursue your own lines of enquiry through a special online search of the displays.
- Adults can borrow our torches too; explore the darker cases in detail.
- A large print transcript is available to download (PDF).