Still Sunday Mornings
Every Sunday 10.00 – 11.30
Still a good time of the week for a relaxed visit - space to draw, a chance to study or simply
to stand and stare.
At 10.45 watch a 45minute audio-visual presentation featuring Sir David Attenborough, introducing many familiar, and some easily missed, treasures of the collections.
Hear an excerpt discussing Mavangu the object shown in this photograph.
Add variety to your visit
- Use the Audio Guide (£2) to learn about the displays, with a selection of more than 100 objects to choose from.
- Try the self-guided Highlights Trail for an introduction to all three galleries. Recommended for first time visitors and those with disabilities.
- Borrow or download one of the illustrated Introductory Guides to explore popular subject areas in more depth.
- With the help of our friendly staff, pursue your own lines of enquiry through a special online search of the displays.
- Adults can borrow our torches too; explore the darker cases in detail.