BIRDS in the Pitt Rivers Museum
Thursday 13 February 19:00 - 22:00
A social evening for adults, presented by current anthropology students, transforming the museum into an aviary of adventure for one night only! Discover and be amazed at the variety of birds residing in the museum, some in unusual places…
- Foot-tapping classic tunes from the Jazz Age with live music from the Oxford University Jazz Orchestra
- Bird-inspired contemporary dance specially choreographed for the event by the East Oxford School of Ballet
- Discover birdsong in the Museum’s sound archives
- Take a bird trail
- Get creative with accessories and origami
- Chill out in the screening room
- Cash bar.
Got a tuxedo or cocktail dress? Dig it out and make this a truly glamorous and sophisticated evening.
Watch highlights of the previous event - MASQUERADE at the Museum