Wycliffe SBH 1997 results
The results are given as scanned-in TIFF files from the official printout.Most of the files are around 40 Kb large. They aren't brilliant resolution, as they are scanned from a fax, but they should be readable to those who competed and therefore know who they were up against.
Provided by Phil Meek via the organisers.
- Victor Ludorum points table.
- First page, 4+ for MO, MS2, MS1, MJ18, MS3, MS4: 2x for MJ16, MS3, first line of MS2: 2- for MS1: 4x+ for MJ16
- Second page, 2x for MO, rest of MS2, MJ18, MS1: 4+ for MN, MJ16: 1x forMJ18, MO, MVetA, MJ15, start of MS2: 2- for MS3
- Third page, 1x for MS3, MJ16 start, MVetC, rest of MS2, MN: 2x for WS3, WS2, WS1: 4x for WS2: 4+ for WS1: 4x+ for MJ15
- Fourth page, 1x for MJ16 rest, MVetB: 4+ for WS2, MixS3, WO, WS3 start,WJ18: 2x for MJ15, MN, MixS3: 4x for WJ18
- Fifth page, 4+ for WS3 rest, WN, MixN: 2x for WJ16, WJ15, WJ18: 1x for WO, WS1, WS2, WJ15, WN start
- Sixth page, 1x for WN rest, WS3, WJ14, WJ18, MJ14, MJ13, WJ16, MVetH: 2x for WN, MJ14: 4x+ for MJ14, WJ14