22nd Oxford Inter-Collegiate Quiz, 2013
Welcome to the site for the 22nd Oxford Inter-Collegiate Quiz, 2013.
ICQ 2013 Fixtures and Results
Full SQBS statistics for the Group Stage can be found here.
Qualification from the Group Stage
The top two teams in each group go through to the Second Round. In the event of a tie on points, the following factors are taking into consideration, in this order.
- 1. Results of matches between the teams (i.e. as if a round-robin had been conducted solely between those teams)
- 2. Points difference in the games between the teams
- 3. Points scored in the games between the teams
- 4. Points difference in all games
- 5. Points scored in all games
- 6. Coin flip
In the league tables, teams in blue will progress to the second round as group winners. Those in magenta progress as group runners-up.
From the Second Round, teams are seeded into a knockout tournament by the following formula:
- 1. Result in the group stage.
- 2. Win-loss record.
- 3. Mean bonus conversion over all bonus sets heard.