1. Other Societies of Potential Interest
2. Oxford Shops
- The Gameskeeper on Cowley Road (map) - for strategy games, casual games, books (D&D, White Wolf etc) and other specialist games.
- Hoyle’s Games on the High Street (map) - for standard board games, chess etc, some tabletop-suitable dice.
- Games Workshop on New Inn Hall Street (map) - Warhammer etc, miniatures, source books.
- Thirsty Meeples on Gloucester Green (map) - a board game cafe where you pay a cover charge and then play whatever you like for as long as you like - also sells games.
3. Natural Habitats of Oxford Roleplayers
- The Rusty Bicycle - LARPers congregate here every week for post-adventure debrief, discussion, etc.
- The Mitre - has a great upstairs room (with Ye Olde Wooden Beams) that we sometimes hire for the more sedate and conspiratorial kind of LARP session.
- The Magic Cafe - pre-LARP meetup spot with excellent vegetarian food. Has also been booked out in the past for board game days.
- The Angel and Greyhound - for Society Game sessions held in Magdalen College, this has become the post-session Pub for discussing the game and getting to know the other players OC.