Only a few days after the New Empire withdrew from Amorian space, a fleet of Ikzari ships arrived and took over the planet. All Amorians on the planet are dead from some strange and virulent disease. One rumour suggests that the disease might have a New Empire origin. Luckily, a few Flight pilots were on Hel at the time training with the CCF. So there is a chance for the race. CCTV deplores this genocide and offers their condolences and support to the only surviving Amorian ambassador, K'Tana, based at Omicron Station.
"The genocide of Amoria, in a time of peace, by the treasonable acts of the Ikzari and the New Empire, is the most terrible thing ever to have occurred. My people - my family - my friends - suffered terribly before the rain of bombs which destroyed us utterly. I cannot..."
Here, she broke down in tears. When she had recovered her composure, she continued:
"I do not know why this atrocity occurred. Perhaps still some grudge against R'Tani, who first left their ambassadors to the vicinitudes of the enemy a decade ago. Perhaps they just wanted to make a point.
"As one of the last of a dying race, I demand with the vaias of all the dead that we are avenged. Our blood feud with the Ikzari will not end until the death of one race. And beware, CivCore, of remaining neutral. They may yet turn on you."
Officer speaking. As you probably all know the station is currently surrounded by CivCore ships. There is no need to panic. I repeat, do not panic. Station personnel are dealing with the situation. Please remain calm... oh, and anyone with any ideas about how to stop us all from being killed please speak to Dr Vaincourt, Trioc or myself... but as I say, there is no need to panic. We will keep you updated on the situation.
- I hope that the malfunction of the Imperium of Zhan's weaponry was useful. No charge this time. --- Xylo Treem
- Well, all this CCF nonsense is flapping the normally dour Officer. That announcement he made was a little off the wall, and the rush of people running to their ships to investigate sent a couple of people to Casualty. Be more careful next time.
- They seek him here, they seek him there, those Security Guards seek Valomo everywhere. We know where he is! But we're not telling.
- The Nimyek Conference isn't a very safe thing to have around. It's just come to our attention that there were at least two people killed at the last meeting, in addition to lots of bodies in CCF uniforms making the station untidy. You should have looked at the conference chamber after they left. Blood everywhere.
- What the hell does Security think they're doing? Living in a dreamworld? The so-called followers of Kris Ret, the Dark Lord have killed at least one Skithrass on Omicron in the past week. Forget about finding Valomo and sort it out, guys!
- Oh, Security! Listen up. That Valomo is living in the Wyre with the dragonriders. Larmion put him there, it's all very hush hush.
- Has anyone lost a lot of bombs? 'Cos we've got loads of them picked up from all over the station. If you want them back, just ask.
- No-one has a clue of the danger that lurks in the Shades except us. And we're Skithrass, so we're not worried.
- Oh, Security! Listen up. That Valomo is hiding on Dr Vaincourt's ship. You can't go looking there with impunity...
- There's a man in black leather and chains who has approached *all* the Ambassadors *and* both Dr Vaincourt and Officer. Weird.
- By orders of Dr. Vaincourt, security has been outfitted with decent communicators. We feel much more secure now.
- Almar, the head of Omicron's computing department, has given permission for games to be played on Station computers. Restrictions have been imposed preventing staff from playing during their working hours.
- The Rat's Eye View has just received a tip off from someone called Zanthia (who you?) that the CCF forces are working with the Imperium of Zhan. We have to say we're not surprised.
- Oh, Security! Listen up. That Valomo is living in The Tubes with the Skithrass. Good luck finding him down there.
- P6 is going to be opening in a week or so. Any freebies for Skithrass? We can give you good publicity...
- Hold onto your body! Apparently there's a strange man on Omicron who wants to buy your bod. Whoever you are, you're not having mine!
- Oh, Security! Listen up. Valomo has been seen down in the Shades. We have no idea how he got in there.
- Visit Queue gardens, on asteroid Shari-3b:4537. See the Stem's collection of interplanetary flora. Over 30 distinct environments to explore, from the mundane to the extreme. Non-humanoids should bring own environment suits.