Scot M Peterson
Manor Road Building, Oxford
· A Uniform British Establishment, in Mark Chapman, Judith Maltby and William Whyte, eds., The Future of Establishment (Continuum, forthcoming 2011).
· Recent Developments In Church-State Relations In Scotland (with Marjory MacLean and Frank Cranmer) in R. Morris (ed.) Church and State in 21st Century Britain (Palgrave 2009)
· Adam Smith at the Constitutional Convention, Loyola Law Review 56:101–44 (2010) (with Iain McLean)
· Rational Choice, Religion and the Marketplace: Where Does Adam Smith Fit In? Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion 48(1): 186-193 (2009)
· Of Wheat, the Church in Wales and the West Lothian Question, Welsh History Review /Cylchgrawn Hanes Cymru 23(3): 151–74 (2007) (with Iain McLean)
· Employment, Sex Discrimination and the Churches: The Percy Case, 8 Ecclesiastical L.J. 392 (July, 2006) (with Frank Cranmer)
· Beerheide v. Suthers: A Case Study Concerning Religion in Prisons in the U.S.A., 8 Ecclesiastical L.J. 67 (January, 2005)
· John Maiden, National Religion and the Prayer Book Controversy, 1927–28, Parliamentary History (forthcoming).
· Anthony Bradney, Law and Faith in a Secular Age, Ecclesiastical L.J. 12: 252 (May 2010).
· Kent Greenawalt, Religion and the Constitution: Establishment and Fairness, Ecclesiastical L.J. 11: 229 (May 2009).
· Anthony Bradney, Law and Faith in a Secular Age, Ecclesiastical L.J. 12:252 (2010).
· Ken Greenawalt, Religion and the Constitution, Volume 2: Establishment and Fairness, Ecclesiastical L.J. 11: 229 (2009).
· Douglas Stalker, ed. GRUE! The New Riddle of Induction, Canadian Philosophical Reviews/Revue Canadienne de Comptes rendus en Philosophie (June, 1995)
· Some Economic, Demographic and Political Aspects of the Disruption of the Church of Scotland: A Rational Response to Regulation
· Watson v. Jones: Church Property and the Establishment Clause after the American Civil War.
· Correctional Theory and Practice in the Colorado State Reformatory at Buena Vista: An Historical Perspective (Manuscript under preparation)