- general equilibrium theory, microeconomics, behavioural economics;
- game theory, non-convex optimization and programming;
- 13th SAET Conference on Current Trends in Economics, Paris, France, (2013);
- XXII European Workshop on General Equilibrium Theory (EWGET), Vienna, Austria (2013);
- 23rd International Conference on Game Theory, Stony Brook, US, July 15-19, 2012;
- XXI European Workshop on General Equilibrium Theory (EWGET), Exeter, UK, May 31 - June 2, 2012;
- II Hurwicz Workshop, Warsaw, Poland, October 22-23, 2010;
- Byzantine Empire during the time of the Crusades, spoken word poetry and SLAM!, electric guitar.
Please download the complete version of my resume: [PDF]
My SSRN site
Please visit my SSRN site here.
"I had become interested in economics, an interest that was transformed into a lifetime dedication when I met with the mathematical theory of general economic equilibrium."
Gerard Debreu (1921-2004)