- (2014) Revealed time-preference [PDF]
- (2013) Competitive and sequential equilibria in economies with time-dependent preferences [PDF]
- (2013) Efficiency and representation of a general equilibrium with time-dependent preferences [PDF]
- (2013) Differential information in large games with strategic complementarities [with Lukasz Balbus, Kevin Reffett and Lukasz Wozny] [PDF]
- (2012) Equilibria in large games with strategic complementarities [with Lukasz Balbus, Kevin Reffett and Lukasz Wozny] [PDF]
- (2012) On constructive methods for equilibrium modelling of
dynamic oligopolistic markets under uncertainty, Journal of Management and Financial Sciences,
7(5), March, pp. 7-33 [with Lukasz Wozny];
- (2011) On time-to-build economies with multiple stage investments, "National Economy", 9, pp. 31-56;
- (2008) Competition on the telecommunications market under asymmetric access to the infrastructure (in Polish), "National Economy", 5-6, pp. 47-70.
Here you shall find some information about my reasearch. Any constructive critique is welcome. See also my SSRN website here.
"Namely, because the shape of the whole universe is most perfect and, in fact,
designed by the wisest creator, nothing in all of the world will occur in which
no maximum or minimum rule is somehow shining forth."
Leonhard Euler (1707-1783)