- "Tropical geometry to analyse demand". Preliminary draft, 2013 (with Paul Klemperer).
- "Substitute indivisible goods, competitive equilibrium, and Vickrey outcomes". In preparation (with Paul Klemperer and Paul Milgrom).
- "Fat-tailed climate change". In preparation (with David Frame and Robert Hahn).
- "Optimal policy under 'dismal' uncertainty". In preparation.
- "Spatial development of hydrogen economy in a low-carbon UK energy system" International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 38, Issue 3, Pages 1209–1224, 2013 (with Nazmiye Balta-Ozkan).
- "Thinking Through the Climate Change Challenge" In Climate Change and Common Sense: Essays in Honour of Tom Schelling, R. Hahn and A. Ulph, eds., Oxford University Press, 2012. (with R. Hahn, D. Anthoff, L. Cohen, D. Coyle, P. Dasgupta, S. Dietz, D. Frame, G. Heal, C. Hepburn, M. Hoel, C. Kolstad, A. Lange, R. Mendelsohn, K. Nyborg, I. Parry, P. Passell, K. Richards, R. Ritz, T. Schelling, M. Tavoni, A. Ulph, H. Vollebergh, A. Xepapadeas, S. Barrett and J. Hammitt).
- "A geometric invariant theory construction of moduli spaces of stable maps". 104 pages, International Mathematics Research Papers, 2008, no. 1, (with
- "A GIT construction of moduli spaces of stable maps in positive characteristic". 18 pages, Journal of the London Mathematical Society, Volume 78,
no. 1, 2008.
However, if you're interested in my research in geometric invariant theory and the moduli spaces of stable maps, I recommend starting with Ian Morrison's survey article, which contains a section on these methods and puts them into context.