Jacob M. Nebel
I'm a BPhil candidate in Philosophy at the University of Oxford, specializing in ethics and epistemology. I received my AB in Philosophy from Princeton University in 2013.You can reach me at .
Current Research Interests
- Status Quo Bias, Rationality, and Conservatism about Value. Ethics 125(2), January 2015: 449-76.
- Teaching Philosophy through Lincoln-Douglas Debate. Teaching Philosophy 36(3), 2013: 271-89. Co-authored with Peter Van Elswyk, Ben Holguin, and Ryan Davis.
- Does Dworkin's Moral Reading Rest on a Mistake. The Journal Jurisprudence, 2013.
- A Counterexample to Parfit's Rule Consequentialism. Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy, Discussion Note, 2013.
- The Nuclear Disarmament Movement: Politics, Potential, and Strategy. Journal of Peace Education 9(3), 2012: 225-47.
You can view or download my CV here.