I'm a BPhil candidate in Philosophy at the University of Oxford, specializing in ethics and epistemology. I received my AB in Philosophy from Princeton University in 2013.You can reach me at .
Current Research Interests
- Status Quo Bias, Rationality, and Conservatism about Value. Ethics (forthcoming).
- Teaching Philosophy through Lincoln-Douglas Debate. Teaching Philosophy 36.3 (2013): 271-89. Co-authored with Peter Van Elswyk, Ben Holguin, and Ryan Davis.
- Does Dworkin's Moral Reading Rest on a Mistake. The Journal Jurisprudence (2013).
- A Counterexample to Parfit's Rule Consequentialism. Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy, Discussion Note (2013).
- The Nuclear Disarmament Movement: Politics, Potential, and Strategy. Journal of Peace Education 9.3 (2012): 225-47.
You can view or download my CV here.