- "The Animal Concerns Community is a project of the EnviroLink Network, a non-profit
organization which has been providing access to thousands of online environmental and animal rights/welfare resources since 1991. This
community serves as a clearinghouse for information on the Internet related to animal rights and welfare."
- Applied Ethics Resources
- Maintained by Chris MacDonald. Links to resources in biomedical, business, computer and information, professional, and science and
technology ethics. It has been " developed, funded, and maintained for nearly a decade as a project of the W. Maurice Young Centre for Applied Ethics."
- Australian Association of
Professional and Applied Ethics
- Information about the Association, plus a decent set of links to Professional and Applied Ethics Resources on the Web.
- Australian Institute of Ethics and the
- At St John's College, The University of Queensland. Includes details of Institute, and links to relevant resources.
- Bioethics International
- Details of bioethics events, provided by the Division for Medical Humanities, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway,
- British Society for Ethical Theory
- Details of conferences, membership, etc., plus links to relevant resources.
- Cardiff Centre for Ethics, Law and
- "Led by Cardiff Law School and based at Cardiff University, this virtual centre connects researchers and practitioners in
medicine, science, the social sciences and humanities."
- His departmental page, including some on-line papers.
- Center for Bioethics
- "a leader in bioethics research and its deployment in the ethical, efficient, and compassionate practice of the life sciences
and medicine", part of the University of Pennsylvania's Department of Medical Ethics.
- Centre for
- At the University of Central Lancashire, Preston. Details of the Centre -- its staff, teaching, projects, etc.
- Centre for the Study of Ethics in
- At the Illinois Institute of Technology. Offers, among much else, details of the Centre, an on-line collection of professional
codes of ethics, details of publications, and links to other resources.
- Ethics across the Curriculum
- Based at the University of San Diego. The Web page assumes that you know what it's about; if you do, then you'll probably find
on the World-Wide Web
- Provided by the School of Communications at California State University, Fullerton. A wide range of links, organised into sections.
- Ethics Resource Centre
- "a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization whose vision is a world where individuals and organizations act with
- Ethics Updates
- Edited & maintained by Lawrence M. Hinman, University of San
Diego, "designed primarily to be used by ethics instructors and their students. It is intended to provide updates on current
literature, both popular and professional, that relates to ethics. designed primarily to be used by ethics instructors and their
students. It is intended to provide updates on current literature, both popular and professional, that relates to ethics."
- "a collection of ethics-related websites, run by philosopher-ethicist Chris
- European Business Ethics Network
- "the only International network dedicated wholly to the promotion of business ethics in European private industry, public
sector, voluntary organizations, and academia."
- Filosofia morale
- Maintained by Giuseppe Modica.
- Genethics.ca: the Genetics
& Ethics page
- Maintained by Bryn Williams-Jones. "The goal of this site is to serve as a clearing house for information on the social,
ethical and policy issues associated with genetic and genomic knowledge and technology. Throughout, I strive to maintain a non-partisan
and balanced stance, with regard to a wide range of opinions, and to the resources that are listed here."
- Institute for Business and
- DePaul University. Information about the Institute and its activities and research, plus links to related resources.
- International Society for
- Details of membership, officers and interneational representatives of the society, bibliography, related links.
- Joseph & Edna Josephson
Institute of Ethics
- "a public-benefit, nonpartisan, nonprofit membership organization founded by Michael Josephson in honor of his parents to
improve the ethical quality of society by advocating principled reasoning and ethical decision making."
- "The Canadian resource for Professional Ethics [...] An EthicsWeb Website."
Canadian & international links, plus on-line papers.
- Societal Dimensions of
Engineering, Science, and Technology
- "contains two components: Ethics and Values Studies, and Research on Science and Technology." [Can anyone tell me why
Americans have virtually ditched the perfectly straightforward word 'social' for the peculiar and ungainly word 'societal'? Is it some
sort of paranoia about being thought (gulp) socialist?.]
- Poynter Centre for the Study of Ethics and
- Details of the centre and its work, plus a collection of links to other resources.
- Merwin Sibulkin
- A few on-line papers & reviews.
- Society for
- Details of the Society - membership, events, etc. "The Society for Ethics (SE) serves the purpose of promoting philosophical
research in ethics, broadly construed, including areas such as (but not limited to) ethical theory, moral, social and political
philosophy, as well as areas of applied ethics such as (but not limited to) legal, business and medical ethics. Although the SE is
primarily a philosophical society, others are also encouraged to become members."
- A site devoted to modern Utilitarian theory and practice on the model developed by Peter Singer.
- Utilitarianism Resources
- A useful collection of links to on-line ethics resources, dominated by though not in fact limited to Utilitarianism.