- Woody Allen
- Did you know that there are people who don't find Woody Allen
- KTEH's The Black
- Rowan Atkinson's finest hour, which even the execrable Mr Bean
- Lewis Carroll Home
- Charles Dodgson's alter ego.
- Gary Larson &
The Far Side
- Various sites pop up with copyright-breaking cartoons; this one is
legal, offering a short introduction to the cartoonist and details of his
to Fawlty Towers
- Anyone who's ever stayed at a small seaside hotel in England will
want to steer clear of this site, lest it bring back memories.
- The Goons
- Now just a page of links to other Goons sites, but useful for all
that. His own page seems to have fallen in the water.
- Tony Hancock
- Very nearly an armful here
- The Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy
- Get your electronic thumb ready.
- I'm Sorry, I
Haven't A Clue
- The antidote to panel games.
- Hello, Harold Lloyd
- One of the few silent-film comedians who can make me laugh.
- Marx Brothers
- Capital fun.
- Lots of sites to choose from here:
- Orts & Ports
- Bits & pieces I've picked up here and there (or, in some cases,
written), including a selection of howlers.
- Sharp enough to shave with.
- Kevin Klement's round up; all the usual suspects, plus some less
- L-Space Web
- The Terry Pratchett site, with links to the Pratchett archives, the
Usenet group (graced by the presence of the man himself), images, and
- Ronald Reagan's
- It's not so much the content as the title that deserved inclusion
here. I'm afraid that this page is meant to be serious...
- The barrister's barrister.
- Scallywag Magazine
- Scandal-mongering rag.