Entries indexed in alphabetical order, St. just before S, and includes
Irish clubs too, although they are also under the World Rowing Index.
Please email me here if you would like to be added to the list.
Useful Events/Organisations/International contacts.
WARA Secy, John Griffiths,
snail 3 Lacemaker's Road, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 9XS. Phones
01666 832635 (Work), 01666 825747 (Home), 01666 832844 (Fax).
- Abingdon School Boat Club, David Haynes.
- Avon County Rowing Club,
Robin Leach. Also contact for the Avon County HORR and Avon County Schools
- Bryanston School Rowing Club, courtesy of Frank Bristow.
- Burton Leander Rowing Club, Chris Maurice, Vice-Captain.
- Clyde Amateur Rowing Club,
Adam Julians (Vice President).
- Colaiste Iognaid Rowing Club, Niall
Folan, J15, free and single;)
- Curlew RC, Michael Marmion.
- Cygnet RC, David Jillings.
- Derby Rowing Club, Neil Shorrock
- Emanuel School Boat Club,
John Layng, coach (home email). School email is
- Great Britain Junior Team,
John Layng, management.
- Jersey Rowing Club, John Searson.
- Kingston Rowing Club, Paul Reynolds, aka Boysie.
- The Lea Rowing Club, Peter Brett, Captain and Nick Ross.
- Maidenhead Rowing Club, John Woffinden, Captain.
- Marlow RC, official contact, Nick Gill. Committee member and editor of MRC newsletter.
- Marlow RC, Hugh Ainsley, coach (not continuous contact with club).
- Monkton Bluefriars, Julian Bewick, coach.
- Nottingham Boat Club, David Evans, Regatta Secretary.
- Reading Rowing Club, Helen Kirby or telephone 01628-829958 after 9 pm.
- Royal Grammar School Newcastle BC, Andy Miller.
- St. Joseph's College, Galway, Tim
- St. Michael's Rowing Club, Limerick. Liam O'Riordan.
- St. Paul's School for Girls BC
, Elika Pope.
- Staines Boat Club, Michael Owen,
- Thames Tradesmen's RC,
- Tideway Scullers School (not a school but a boat club), Philip Rowley.
- Tiffin School Boat Club, Adam Wetherell.
- Tribesmen Rowing Club, Galway, Mike McCrohan.
- Wallingford RC, Andrew Breen, Men's Vice-Captain.
- Walton Rowing Club, Mike Hendry.
- Waterford Boat Club, Ireland. Lisa O'Callaghan.