Dept. of Computer Science
University of Oxford
Oxford OX1 3QD
Since October 2018 I have been a PhD student at the University of Oxford, working with Sam Staton. I am also a member of Balliol College. Previously, I obtained an MSc in Computer Science from Oxford and a BA from Cambridge. My research interests are semantics of programming languages, types, category theory, logic and verification. You can find my complete CV here.
- A sound and complete logic for algebraic effects.
Cristina Matache, Sam Staton. FoSSaCS 2019.
- Programming and proving with classical types.
Cristina Matache, Victor B. F. Gomes, Dominic P. Mulligan. APLAS 2017.
The final publication is available at Springer via DOI.
- The λμ calculus.
Cristina Matache, Victor B. F. Gomes, Dominic P. Mulligan.
Archive of Formal Proofs, 2017.
- Program equivalence for algebraic effects via modalities. Master's thesis.
University of Oxford, Department of Computer Science, September 2018.
- Formalisation of the λμT calculus in Isabelle/HOL. Bachelor's thesis.
University of Cambridge, Computer Laboratory, June 2017.
- A sound and complete logic for algebraic effects. Seminar talk at Bath, Birmingham and UCL.
- Programming and proving with classical types. Talk at APLAS 2017.
- Formalisation of the λμT calculus in Isabelle/HOL. Poster at ICFP 2017.
- 2020--2021: Stipendiary Lecturer at Jesus College.
- Hilary term 2020: class tutor and marker for Lambda Calculus and Types.
- Michaelmas term 2019: tutoring Discrete Mathematics for first year undergraduates.