Current and Previous Sources of Funding
Current Sources of Funding
The Behavioural Ecology Research group is currently funded by generous grants from The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) and The Cogito Foundation.
Individual group members also receive funding from numerous sources:
- Dr. Marco Vasconcelos is a Marie Curie Fellow funded by the European Union People Programme - Marie Curie Actions.
- Dr. Justine Aw is funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council.
- Tiago Monteiro is funded by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) and the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (fees only).
- Rosalyn Gloag is funded by the Clarendon Fund.
- Alan Woodington is a technician funded by the Department of Zoology.
Previous Sources of Funding
Students and postdocs in our group have previously received funding from NSF, the BBSRC, the Rhodes Trust, the Overseas Research Studentship scheme as well as numerous grants and positions within the Oxford Colleges.