E-Archives and Other Web-Based Resources
Suggestions welcomed for any sites that you think should be on this page.
Electronic resources available within the ox.ac.uk domain
- Desy Physics Journals Archive
- Los Alamos Preprints Archive
- Pittsburgh Philosophy of Science Archive
- Sci.Physics.Research Archive
Note that only contents can be downloaded:
- British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
- Foundations of Physics.
- Philosophy of Science.
- Philosophy of Science Association (Proceedings).
- Studies in the History and Philosophy of Modern Physics.
- Einstein Archives Online
- Einstein Papers Project
- Oxford University Library Index
- People with On-Line Papers in Philosophy (compiled by David Chalmers).
- Philosophy On-Line.
- Physics@Balliol: Physics Links
- Routledge Encyclopaedia of Philosophy
- Science Studies Resources on the Internet
- Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy
- This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (compiled by John Baez).
Societies, Research Centres, and Associations
- American Philosophy of Science Association
- British Society for the Philosophy of Science
- Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Science
- Centre for Philosophy of Science at Pittsburgh
- Foundations of Physics Group, University of Maryland
- Logic and Philosophy of Science at the University of Irvine
- Quantum Experiments and the Foundations of Physics Group (Anton Zelinger)
- Royal Institute for Philosophy
Personal websites of particular interest
See also personal websites of members of the Oxford Philosophy of Physics Group.