- Dr Sandra Gonzalez Bailon,
'Mapping Civil Society on the Web: Networks, Alliances, and Informational Landscapes', 2007;
Assistant Professor of Communication, Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Dr Thomas Grund,
'Antecedents and Consequences of Social Networks: Macro-Implications of Micro-Dynamics', 2011 (jointly with Prof Peter Hedström);
Marie Curie Fellow, Institute for Future Studies, Stockholm
- Dr Christina Fuhr, 'The Construction and Perpetuation of Jewish Identity in Contemporary Britain', 2013 (jointly with Dr Gabriella Elgenius), Junior Research Fellow, Woolf Institute, Cambridge
- Dr Samina Luthfa, 'Confronting the Juggernaut of Extraction: Local, National, and Transnational Mobilization against the Phulbari Coal Mine in Bangladesh', 2013;
Assistant Professor of Sociology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Raheel Dhattiwala, 'Hindu-Muslim Violence in Gujarat, 2002: Political Logic, Spatial Configuration, and Communal Cooperation' (jointly with Prof Anthony Heath)
- Rebeca Ibarra Olivares, 'Social Mechanisms of Tax Behaviour'
- Rima Majed, 'From Political Protest to Sectarian Violence: The Case of the Sunni-Shiite Split in Lebanon'
- Fei Yan, 'The Politics of Factional Conflict and Collective Violence during the Chinese Cultural Revolution'
- Juta Kawalerowicz, 'The London Riots of 2011'
- Wybo Wiersma, 'The Internet as a Catalyst for Social Movements' (jointly with Dr Victoria Nash)
Michael Biggs, Department of Sociology, University