- Dr Sandra Gonzalez Bailon,
'Mapping Civil Society on the Web: Networks, Alliances, and Informational Landscapes', 2007;
Associate Professor of Communication, Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Dr Thomas Grund,
'Antecedents and Consequences of Social Networks: Macro-Implications of Micro-Dynamics', 2011 (jointly with Prof Peter Hedström);
Associate Professor of Sociology, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Dr Christina Fuhr, 'The Construction and Perpetuation of Jewish Identity in Contemporary Britain', 2013 (jointly with Dr Gabriella Elgenius)
- Dr Samina Luthfa, 'Confronting the Juggernaut of Extraction: Local, National, and Transnational Mobilization against the Phulbari Coal Mine in Bangladesh', 2013;
Associate Professor of Sociology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr Rebeca Ibarra Olivares, 'Social Mechanisms of Tax Behaviour', 2013
- Dr Raheel Dhattiwala, 'Hindu-Muslim Violence in Gujarat, 2002: Political Logic, Spatial Configuration, and Communal Cooperation', 2014
- Dr Fei Yan, 'The Politics of Factional Conflict and Collective Violence: The Cultural Revolution in Guangzhou, 1966-1968', 2014;
Associate Professor of Sociology, Tsinghua University, China
- Dr Juta Kawalerowicz, 'How Social Context Influences Political Participation in 21st-Century Britain, from Rioting to Voting', 2016; Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Dr Rima Majed, 'The Shifting Salience of Sectarianism in Lebanon, 2000-2010', 2016; Assistant Professor of Sociology, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Dr Effrosyni Charitopoulou, 'The European Refugee Crisis in Greece: Understanding Host Communities', 2020;
Postdoctoral Researcher, Inequality and governance in unstable democracies, University of Oxford
- Dr Christopher Barrie, 'Dynamics of Conflict and Revolution in Iraq and Tunisia', 2020;
Postdoctoral Prize Research Fellow, Nuffield College, Oxford
- Dr Adam Brodie, 'Why Parades Are Peaceful: A Study of Mobilisation, Segregation, and Authority in Northern Ireland, 2006-2006'
(jointly with Dr Robin Harding), 2020
- Nicholas Martindale, 'How the Reorganization of Work has Transformed Collective Action in Britain'
- Arun Frey, 'Them Against Us: Assessing the Causes and Consequences of Anti-Immigrant Violence During the German Refugee Crisis'
- Xijing Wu, 'Contentious Collective Actions in Reform-Era China, 2008-2012: Individual Participation, Mobilization, and Repression'
- Mathis Ebbinghaus, 'Resistance to Mass Persecution: The Survival of Jews in France, 1940-1944'
Michael Biggs, Department of Sociology, University