- Dr Sandra Gonzalez Bailon,
'Mapping Civil Society on the Web: Networks, Alliances, and Informational Landscapes', 2007;
Assistant Professor of Communication, Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Dr Thomas Grund,
'Antecedents and Consequences of Social Networks: Macro-Implications of Micro-Dynamics', 2011 (jointly with Prof Peter Hedström);
Assistant Professor, School of Sociology, University College Dublin
- Dr Christina Fuhr, 'The Construction and Perpetuation of Jewish Identity in Contemporary Britain', 2013 (jointly with Dr Gabriella Elgenius);
Junior Research Fellow, Woolf Institute, Cambridge
- Dr Samina Luthfa, 'Confronting the Juggernaut of Extraction: Local, National, and Transnational Mobilization against the Phulbari Coal Mine in Bangladesh', 2013;
Assistant Professor of Sociology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr Rebeca Ibarra Olivares, 'Social Mechanisms of Tax Behaviour', 2013
- Dr Raheel Dhattiwala, 'Hindu-Muslim Violence in Gujarat, 2002: Political Logic, Spatial Configuration, and Communal Cooperation', 2013
- Dr Fei Yan, 'The Politics of Factional Conflict and Collective Violence: The Cultural Revolution in Guangzhou, 1966-1968', 2014;
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Asia-Pacific Research Center, Stanford University
- Dr Juta Kawalerowicz, 'How Social Context Influences Political Participation in 21st-Century Britain, from Rioting to Voting', 2016; Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellow,
Institute of Analytical Sociology, Linköping University
- Rima Majed, 'The Shifting Salience of Sectarianism in Lebanon, 2000-2010'
- Wybo Wiersma, 'The Internet as a Catalyst for Social Movements' (jointly with Dr Victoria Nash)
- Jalal Imran, 'From Mobilization to Civil War: The Syrian Uprising, 2011-12'
- Effrosyni Charitopoulou, 'Interethnic Group Relations in Crisis-Ridden Europe'
Michael Biggs, Department of Sociology, University