Dr Sandra Gonzalez Bailon, 'Mapping Civil Society on the Web:
Networks, Alliances, and Informational Landscapes', 2007; Assistant Professor of Communication, Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr Thomas Grund, 'Antecedents and Consequences of Social Networks: Macro-Implications of Micro-Dynamics', 2011 (jointly with Prof Peter Hedström);
Marie Curie Fellow, Institute for Future Studies, Stockholm
- Dr Christina Fuhr, 'The Construction and Perpetuation of Jewish
Identity in Contemporary Britain', 2013 (jointly with Dr Gabriella
- Samina Luthfa, 'Confronting the Juggernaut of Extraction: Local, National, and Transnational Mobilization against the Phulbari Coal Mine in Bangladesh'
- Raheel Dhattiwala, 'A Study of Hindu-Muslim Violence in Gujarat' (jointly with Prof Anthony Heath)
- Rebeca Ibarra Olivares, 'Social Mechanisms of Tax Behaviour'
- Rima Majed, 'From Political Protest to Sectarian Violence: The Case of the Sunni-Shiite Split in Lebanon'
- Fei Yan, 'The Politics of Factional Conflict and Collective Violence during the Chinese Cultural Revolution'
- Juta Kawalerowicz, 'The London Riots of 2011'
Michael Biggs, Department of Sociology, University