Oxford University Speculative Fiction Group
We have meetings every Wednesday and Sunday evening during term time.
See the Trinity termcard for details.
Subscribe to the OUSFG e-mail list to be informed of events.
lists material provided by and for members of
the Oxford University Speculative Fiction Group. If you want more information on OUSFG, please contact the President, Lyuba Bozhilova, at
Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Punt Party Productions: scripts of Crash meets Star Wars, Di meets MiB, Oedipus Rennt (2000), Panto 2002, Twelve Angry Bullet-Time-Proof Monkeys (2003), Pirates of the Aegean (2004), and ISBN City (2005), No Title As Yet (2006; LaTeX), Old-Time Prophet to His Mission High (2007; Word), The Wolves of Wall (2008; Word), The Penultimate Perennial Peripatetic Punt Party Panto (2009; Word), Madfest 2010 (Word), Panto 2011 (Word), Battlestar Puntacular (2012; Word, Kindle), The Entendariad (2013), “That's Werewolf Talk!”: The Musical! (2014; Word, Kindle), Secretary: The Last Teabender (2015; Word, Kindle).
- Zool and it's latest incarnation, Zool V:
The Final Front Ear (Warning:
On grounds of literary merit, Zool may be considered to be offensive
to nearly everyone. I understand that there's an Uzbek SF fan who quite enjoys
it, but he's been shunned by the SF Association of Uzbekistan as an
embarrassment to the entire Uzbek nation).
- OUSFG's Desert Planet Books
- OUSFG Library book cover quiz
- Gods in SF deathmatch (previous discussion of The Gods of OUSFG).
- The OUSFG Silly Games List. We've also been known to play Werewolf. A lot.
- The OUSFG Cocktail List
- Photos from various OUSFG gatherings of old
- Old termcards, committee pages and miscellaneous stuff
are in the archive.
If you are an OUSFG member,
please contact me if you want to add
anything to these pages
(talks, articles, photos, stories, etc etc - all most welcome).
modified 24th April 2016 by Tim Adye, <T.J.Adye@rl.ac.uk>
Share and enjoy...