john j. lowe
I am an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Faculty of Linguistics
- Introduction to Grammar (syntax and morphology); lectures, 2013.
- Introduction to Historical Linguistics; lectures, 2011–2014.
- Interfaces in LFG; lectures, 2014.
- Prelims Grammar (syntax and morphology); classes, 2010–2013.
- Language science (neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics, evolutionary linguistics, sociolinguistics, pragmatics); tutorials, Human Sciences, 2011–2012.
- Historical Linguistics; tutorials, 2012.
- Morphology; tutorials, 2012.
- General Linguistics (semantics, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, historical linguistics, morphology); tutorials, 2011–2013.
- Ṛgvedic Texts; graduate tutorials, 2012.
- Old Norse Philology; graduate tutorials, 2012
Faculty of Oriental Studies
- Old Avestan language and texts; classes, 2012–2014.
- Ṛgvedic Texts; undergraduate classes, 2013.
Faculty of Classics
- Ancient Greek grammar (Greek MILC); classes, 2010–2012.
- Classical Philology (Indo-European, Greek and Latin); tutorials, Classics faculty, 2011.
- Indo-European and Comparative/Historical Linguistics; lecture course (shared with several others), 2012.
Last modified 14 March, 2014