- "Understanding Preferences: "Demand Types", and the Existence of Equilibrium with Indivisibilities". Preliminary draft, 2015; with Paul Klemperer). This paper extends and supersedes much of the material in "Tropical geometry to analyse demand", Baldwin and Klemperer (2014), below.
- "Climate Policy with Incomplete Knowledge". Preliminary draft, 2014.
- The social cost of carbon and assumed damages from high temperatures". Preliminary draft, 2014.
- "Tropical geometry to analyse demand". Preliminary draft, 2012 (this version 2014; with Paul Klemperer).
- "Substitute indivisible goods, competitive equilibrium, and Vickrey outcomes". In preparation (with Paul Klemperer and Paul Milgrom).
- "The multi-dimensional product-mix auction". In preparation (with Paul Klemperer).
- "Spatial development of hydrogen economy in a low-carbon UK energy system" International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 38, Issue 3, Pages 1209–1224, 2013 (with Nazmiye Balta-Ozkan).
- "Thinking Through the Climate Change Challenge" In Climate Change and Common Sense: Essays in Honour of Tom Schelling, R. Hahn and A. Ulph, eds., Oxford University Press, 2012. (with R. Hahn, D. Anthoff, L. Cohen, D. Coyle, P. Dasgupta, S. Dietz, D. Frame, G. Heal, C. Hepburn, M. Hoel, C. Kolstad, A. Lange, R. Mendelsohn, K. Nyborg, I. Parry, P. Passell, K. Richards, R. Ritz, T. Schelling, M. Tavoni, A. Ulph, H. Vollebergh, A. Xepapadeas, S. Barrett and J. Hammitt).
- "A unimodular demand type which is not a basis change of substitutes" Matlab file, July 2015. By Timothy O'Connor.
- "A geometric invariant theory construction of moduli spaces of stable maps". 104 pages, International Mathematics Research Papers, 2008, no. 1, (with
- "A GIT construction of moduli spaces of stable maps in positive characteristic". 18 pages, Journal of the London Mathematical Society, Volume 78,
no. 1, 2008.
However, if you're interested in my research in geometric invariant theory and the moduli spaces of stable maps, I recommend starting with Ian Morrison's survey article, "GIT Constructions of Moduli Spaces of Stable Curves and Maps", which contains a section on these methods and puts them into context.