Computational Medicine: Blood pressure regulation, Cerebral autoregulation, Hypertension
Data Analytics: Machine learning, signal processing, modelling, symbolic computation
- QBIOX Springboard Meeting (Andrew Wiles Building, Oxford, UK), 25, 26 May 2016.
- Talk: Is there really a blood flow compensation mechanism?
- University of Oxford (Mathematical Biology and Ecology Seminar), 4 March 2016 (Oxford, UK)
- Talk: Mathematical models of blood pressure regulation.
- Complexity Cluster (Keble College, University of Oxford), 22 February 2016 (Oxford, UK)
- Talk: Stability in polynomial differential equations: complexity and computations.
- CARNet 2015, July 13-15, 2015 (Southampton, UK)
- Talk: Application of identifiability to cerebral autoregulation.
- CMBE 2015, 29 June-1 July, 2015 (Paris, France)
- Talk 1: Sensitivity analysis in multiscale modeling.
- Talk 2: Modeling interaction between baroreflex and cerebral autoregulation.
Uncertainties in Computational Hemodynamics, June 1-3, 2015 (at SAMSI, Durham, USA)
- Talk: Computational approach to cerebral autoregulation.