20th Oxford Inter-Collegiate Quiz, 2011
Current Stage: Tournament complete!.
Welcome to the site for the 20th Oxford Inter-Collegiate Quiz, 2011.
The tournament has now concluded. Many congratulations to Magdalen, who were crowned winners on Sunday 8th Week!
ICQ 2011 Fixtures and Results
Qualification from the First Round
The top two teams in each group go through to the Second Round. In the event of a tie on points, the following factors are taking into consideration, in this order.
- 1. Results of matches between the teams (i.e. as if a round-robin had been conducted solely between those teams)
- 2. Points difference in the games between the teams
- 3. Points scored in the games between the teams
- 4. Points difference in all games
- 5. Points scored in all games
- 6. Coin flip
In the league tables, teams in blue will progress to the second round as group winners. Those in magenta progress as group runners-up.
- 1. Result in the group stage.
- 2. Win-loss record.
- 3. Mean bonus conversion over all bonus sets heard.