Conference January 2012
The Network was established following a successful conference at Keble College, Oxford
(January 12-13th 2012):
Theological Exploration of Christian Mysticism,
at which a number of leading scholars, as well as more junior
colleagues presented papers that examined Christian mysticism from a
number of perspectives: philosophical, feminist, historical, literary.
The conference aimed to provide a forum at which some of the
taxonomical issues that lie at the heart of current theological
interest in Christian mysticism could be discussed.
- We would like to extend our thanks to The John Fell Fund for their generous sponsorship of the conference
- As well as to everyone who spoke, attending and
worked at the conference for making it such an enjoyable event.
We have now issued a call for papers for the July 2014 conference.
- Abstracts of the papers from the conference are available here.
- The papers are currently being prepared for publication. Details of the publication and launch events will appear here.
- A photo gallery from the conference is can be found here.